Thank you for visiting the 2001 Renevated spacious 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath Colonial Single Family Home in the Long Bar Harbor community. This home is located in a cul- de- sac . It offers two spacious living areas and dining area for abundant entertaining and living space. As you enter the home, you will find an open area for formal living and dining. Side hall leads to a powder room and garage access. Leading into the kitchen, please find additional in-kitchen dining space and a large family room. On the second floor, enjoy a large primary owners bedroom with en-suite double vanity, shower/tub. Two additional bedrooms and a 2nd hallway bathroom complete the second floor living. The Finished basement has and additional full bath, finished rooms that can be used as additional bedrooms, office and exercise room and offers large living/media space. Let your vision take this loved property to the next level and make it your home. Owners will make some updates to the property.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Other, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,086 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Long Bar Harbor
Other, Electric service available
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Hot Water. Radiant, Heat Pump, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Space For Rooms
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- B3 R3
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price